Monday, July 27, 2009

Potty training, summer etc...



How is everyong doing? We are well here in Virginia Beach. Having a boring summer really. We went to Ohio the beginning of July. One of Danny's uncles died so we had to move up our trip a few days earlier than planned. Lots of fighting ensued with just about everyone when we were there it was just nuts. Anyway things are back to normal now. Lucas and Delilah are potty trained. Last week I put them in undies and tried to give it a go. They lasted to about 10am and wanted diapers back. I said fine they aren't ready and was gonna stop and try again in a week or two. Well the next day they wanted undies on and have been in them ever since. We have put pullups on at night but they wake up dry almost all the time anyway but atleast it's not diapers. We went to the park today underwear and they did good. Lucas got his speech eval for the public school system last week. I won't find out if he got in until Aug 11. I kind of hope they tell me he is fine and doesn't need it. I just don't want to deal with the hassle of whole thing. However if he needs then he will do it and I will do it b/c it's needed. My niece has been down with us this summer. Hunter has enjoyed having her around with us. She's a good kid. My parents are going to be coming down to get her at the end of the week and staying a few days. We all know how that goes when they are here lol. Anyway that's what's been going on here at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment