Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let the countdown begin....sorta

I am a little behind with the posting but I only have 2 days to go until I leave for CA to visit Kim. I so excited I can't wait. My mom continues to try and make me feel bad for going. I am staying strong! Of course now though we may get some snow and I am worried that my flight will be delayed if that is the case. I hope we don't get any so I can get going. I am not looking forward to the flight really. It's long and I have to change planes a few times. Second guessing my choice of seating. I requested aisle seats but maybe I should have asked for window seating. IDK I guess it doesn't really matter. And for some reason I am worried about flying. In part b/c of my mom bringing up every bad thing that has happened lately and in part of everything that has happened lately. I know I will be ok so I will deal and take my mind of it.

I had an Endocronologist appt the other day for my PCOS. I have paperwork to get a crap ton of blood taken. Which has to wait till I get back and I don't think the dr liked that but oh well she will have to deal with it. Anyway I have it set up to do it when I get back. She also wants me to have an ultrasound on my thyroid b/c she thinks it could be enlarged or have nodules on it. Amd since I can't get rid of the PCOS I need to think about what I want to fix in the bigger picture if my cholesterol is high or pre diabetes or the facial hair or something like that. I was like WTF? To much to think about that is for sure. I will keep you all updated
I probably won't update before I leave but have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment