Monday, March 30, 2009

Car issues..


So my car has been having issues for a little bit now. It will start missing and the engine light comes on. Before I can get it into the shop it stops and goes back to normal. Ok thought we got a bad batch of gas or something and Danny put some gas cleaner stuff in and it's been fine....until this weekend. It starts again. Danny thinks it's the spark plugs maybe and could use a tune up he got the stuff and was going to do it..well he never did. I got us an appt for the shop today and it went in. He gets off work to take it in at 9:30 and our appt was for 10. It takes them 2 hrs to figure out what was wrong...the spark plug coils which Danny did mention it could be btw. Only one of them was bad but the mechanic said they usually go in succession so we should probably replace them all. THATS 6 OF THEM! Danny thought this was was probably best as well. So they list other things we needed to probably do to the tune or $1500! WTF!! After a heartattack we talk it out and do all the coils and wait on the rest. I mean we don't have that much money to do all of it at one time and he did say some of it he can do himself. I will have to keep after him to do it otherwise it won't get done or have it done myself.  So anyway we have extended warranty on the van and only one of the coils was being covered and had to pay like $425 for the other ones. Today has just been a long day  I can wait for it to be over. 
I feel like I am in a funk and can't find a way to dig out of it. I am trying to be active but last minute I cancel b/c I just can't be fucked lol. I am going to work on that and make myself do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment